- Hits: 1323
Tax Preparation, Accounting and Bookkeeping - Certified Quick Books Pro Advisor
Our team of skilled and experienced accountants and bookkeepers are Certified Quick Books Pro Advisor. We will serve as your accounting/bookkeeping department and provide accurate accounting records and periodic reports that are an essential key to successfully managing your business. Our staff can either work at your office or work off-site at our office through remote secure access.
We use Quick Books, Excel and other programs to create and complete support systems for the recording and maintenance of all financial information. We have worked with a wide range of clients that include retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers, architects, lawyers, doctors, publishers, artists, advertising agencies, and many more. No job or business is too small! Our bookkeeping systems are tailor-made for any business and our bookkeepers have all the skills necessary to do your books quickly, accurately, and consistently. Some of the services our accounting and bookkeeping team can provide you are as follow:
- Maintaining a detailed general ledger including bank activity, integrated accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Invoicing and recording collections
- Monitoring of accounts receivables and collections follow up
- Entering vendor invoices and managing accounts payable
- Managing payroll and payroll tax reporting
- Managing sales tax and sales tax reporting
- Analysis of your gross profit margins by product/service to enhance decision making
- Analysis of purchases and overhead to control your costs and improve profitability
Payroll and Sales Tax Services
Our team of skilled and experienced accountants and bookkeepers can provide comprehensive payroll processing and payroll tax reporting services. They can also manage your sales taxes and sales tax reporting.
Income Tax Preparation
We offer individual and corporate tax return services. We will work with you and for you in order to apply all the deductions legally permitted and to maximize your refund so you and your family can keep more of your income.
Controller Services :
- Cash flow management
- Financial analysis
- Business performance evaluation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Staff Training on an individual basis or in seminar format
- Chart of Accounts set-up
- Annual 1099 and W-9 Processing
- Recording Payroll and Tax Payment Transactions from payroll reports
- Bank and Charge Card Reconciliations
- And other related services that you may need. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Preparing Monthly Financial Statements:
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Detailed account activity reports for any period or range of time